- Elven short sword +1: A slim silvered sword decorated with gilded oak leaves and the elven king's own sigil. Its name is 'Utashi', which is willow in Elven. *There is more dweomercraft upon the blade that is impossible to decipher w/ the identification magic currently available to the party.
- 100 gp in two oilskin bags
- 6 bloodstones of 25 gp value each
- Gold and silver from goblin bat riders: 40 gp and 61 sp (I mistakenly overlooked this during the session...apologies)
- 2 rubies (eyes of statue) 300 gp value. Each has a slight enchantment on it.
- 67 gp and 212 sp from rubble in front of statue
- Masterwork dwarven heavy crossbow (symbols of the strange demon carved upon the stock...the arms are shaped like bat wings) 90 gp value
- Masterwork dwarven full plate mail (festooned w/ demonic bat motifs) 200 gp value
- Urn containing 2 potions of invisibility and a strange dwarven charm that seems to increase the cleric's ability to think clearer. (Mechanics: +1 to Wisdom)
- 40 gp for the return of each freed prisoner from the Regent of Wildsgate (you have not met him / her yet...But obviously you will. And will be hailed as heroes in Wildsgate for doing such) for a total of 480 gp!! (Big haul, and something I again failed to mention at the end of the session. My bad.)
- 8 bolts of rare silk worth 50 gp ea. (400 gp)
- 3 large tapestries worth 75 gp ea. (225 gp)
- Masterwork black-iron flail (used by Azubal)
Experience Total from treasure: 2180 xp / 6 = 414 xp ea.
Also, don't forget that you don't get experience for magic items unless you sell them. (And who the hell sells magic items?)